The following General Terms and Conditions apply to the sale of goods by the Nordic Trading Group B.V. (hereinafter also referred to as "Nordic", "we" or "seller") via our online shop at nordic.co.uk (hereinafter also referred to as "shop" or "website") in the version valid at the time the contract is concluded. They are at any time callable under nordiccbd.co.uk/terms.
1. CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) The presentation of goods on our website merely represents a non-binding invitation to visitors to our shop to submit a purchase offer to us. The dispatch of the order in the web shop by clicking on the "Buy" button represents a binding offer on the part of the visitor to conclude a purchase contract.
(2) We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("receiptconfirmation"). This message does not constitute an acceptance of the offer to conclude a sales contract. An effective purchase contract is only concluded with the receipt of another e-mail ("confirmation of dispatch") or by sending the ordered goods.
(3) The contract is concluded with the Nordic Trading Group B.V., Passage Molenpoort 28, PB. 1414, 6501 Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
2. PRICES AND PAYMENT
(1) The indicated prices are in Pounds Sterling including the legal value added tax plus the indicated forwarding expenses. The prices quoted at the time of the order shall apply.
(2) The buyer (hereinafter also referred to as "customer") has the possibility to pay the goods by credit card and immediate bank transfer. If the client has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately, i.e. within seven days after conclusion of the contract.
(3) We reserve the right to charge a flat-rate reminder fee of 5.00£ per reminder if the buyer is in default of payment.
(4) We will automatically arrange for any refunds to be made to the account used by you for payment. In the case of payment by invoice and prepayment, the return transfer will be instructed to the account from which the transfer was made.
(5) The Nordic Trading encrypts all your information with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This means that unauthorised persons are not granted access to your data.
(1) The delivery of goods takes place by dispatch to the delivery address indicated by the buyer. In exceptional cases, delivery bottlenecks or other unforeseeable circumstances may result in delivery times longer than those indicated. In particular, we have no influence on delivery delays caused by the shipping company. In the case of orders from abroad, delivery may be delayed accordingly.
(2) The indicated delivery period begins with receipt of payment.
(3) The delivery costs are paid by the buyer.
(4) From an order value of 40,99£ you get a free delivery.
(5) For orders under 40,99£ the shipping costs are 5,00£.
(6) You cannot collect the goods directly from the Nordic Trading address.
4. RETENTION OF OWNERSHIP
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
5. REGISTRATION ON OUR WEBSITE
(1) Nordic Trading gives the customer the opportunity to nordiccbd.co.uk Register by clicking on the "Register" button and open a customer account. Registration is purely voluntary in order to simplify future orders. Registration is not mandatory to complete orders.
(2) The customer is obliged to treat his personal access data confidentially and not to make it accessible to unauthorized third parties.
(3) Registration with Nordic Trading is free of charge. There is no right to registration. We can also attach further requirements to the application (e.g. examination of the application data). The customer is obliged to provide proper and correct information when registering. Changes to the data should be communicated by the customer to avoid costs if he wants to place a new order. In particular, the customer must state his full name, address and e-mail address. Nordic Trading is entitled to effectively deliver declarations to be made to the customer to the customer's e-mail address, unless a stricter form is prescribed by law or agreement.
(4) The personal data stored during registration are stored by us, so that the customer can log in again at any time with his access data. Further information on the handling of personal data and data protection in general can be found in the data protection declaration, available at https://nordiccbd.co.uk/privacy-policy,
(5) A minimum age of 18 years is required for registration and ordering on our website. You must confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
6. CONTROL RIGHTS
Consumers have a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us:
Nordic Trading Group B.V.
Passage Molenpoort 28
Phone: (soon available)
inform you by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this Agreement. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
FOLLOWING THE REVOCATION:
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction for such refund, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event within fourteen days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. We shall bear the costs of returning the goods.
They shall be liable for any depreciation of the goods only if such depreciation is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary to examine their nature, properties and functionality.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out the following form and send it back to us. The revocation can be explained however also informally.
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
name of consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only for paper communication)
(*) Delete as applicable.
EXCLUSION OR PREMATURE EXPIRATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Furthermore, the right of revocation does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
The statutory warranty rights apply.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
(1) The seller is liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence. For simple negligence the seller is only liable for damages resulting from injury to life, body, health or an essential contractual obligation (obligation, the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner regularly relies and may rely).
(2) In the case of the simple negligent violation of essential contractual obligations, the liability of the seller is limited to the amount of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage. Otherwise the liability of the seller is excluded.
(3) The above limitations of liability also apply in favour of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the seller.
(4) The above limitations of liability do not apply if the seller has fraudulently concealed a defect or has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the goods. The same applies to claims of the buyer according to the product liability law.
9. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
(1) The buyer expressly agrees that communication between him and Nordic Trading takes place electronically, in particular via unencrypted e-mail. The buyer is aware that unencrypted e-mails offer only limited security and confidentiality.
(2) The buyer must ensure that the e-mail address provided by him for order processing is correct, so that the e-mails sent by the seller can be received at this address. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all e-mails sent by the seller or third parties commissioned by the seller to process the order can be delivered.
10. CONCLUDING PROVISIONS
(1) General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of the purchaser shall not become part of the contract, even if Nordic Trading does not expressly object to them.
(2) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
(3) We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer mediation body.